" If you believe in nothing else, Believe in yourself "

Monday 29 March 2010

Hey everyone,

This past week has been pretty tough for me. I'm sure any person making a film will tell you that as soon as you start to organise people, places, dates, times and finally book that equipment out its exactly when things start to go wrong. People become unavailable , locations close and you soon find yourself rearranging those dates and times, you start to stress and wonder how your ever going to manage to actually get things done. - My friend Sulaiman will agree.


So when I thought I had it bad, something put it all into perspective. The sudden loss of my uncle Steven on Saturday night, things like my film now seem irrelevant compared to this. As I sit almost lost for words the one thing I can say is learn to appreciate what you have whilst you have it.

With that said, today I went a drive and a walk across the beach with my sister.


Here's some photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment