" If you believe in nothing else, Believe in yourself "

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Hey Guys,
Seeing as this is my first Blog I thought I'd talk about my short film that I am making which is my first Called "Collision" . Directed by myself it will feature my old teacher, good friend and Great actor Shaun as my main Character and other good friend- and very talented actress, Caitlin. The Idea started over 2 two years ago sitting in high school in my much enjoyed film makers class. Since then the story has developed with great ideas and twists to the tale but now I have a great story together a completed script and I'm due to start filming in a few weeks time.
The plot consists around Shaun The drunk Driver who crashes his car into Caitlin accidentally when She's out on a jog. Instead of calling an ambulance and face charges for drink driving etc. Shaun decides he could get away with his crime, There is no one around and if he hides the body nobody could ever suspect him. So he does and it appears as if he has gotten away with his selfish crime. Not exactly, as Caitlin haunts his dreams and thoughts continuously until one day his thoughts step into the real world and Caitlin gets her own back.

I will be joined on location in Elgin by College pals Sulaiman, Struan, and Laurence. Hopefully all goes well and "Collision" gets featured in the Belmont later this year !

No comments:

Post a Comment